Friday 25 November 2011

Final Major Project

Final Major project has come round so fast!
This week I have been busy researching trends and getting myself ready to start on Monday!
For this assignment I am going to be designing for Spring/Summer 2013 so I have been looking on WGSN, Vogue and through various trend magazines to see whats about! Unfortunately the new trend mag at university doesn't come until January 2012 which is far too late, but Ive managed to see a preview of some colour pallets.
From just doing quite a dull coloured Autumn/Winter collection its going to be a complete contract. I am going all out with the bright summer colours and can not wait.

Here is some of the things that I have been influenced by while researching...


colour pallete ss 2013

Various images taken from BLOOM Magazine
A few Fashion Influences..
  
Chris Benz s/s 2012
 
Cacharel s/s 2011

Cacharel s/s 2011

Peter Som s/s 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment